1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do I steal off someone's ITunes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, May 16, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

I am sitting in the Westin in Chicago, and I opened up my ITunes while doing some paperwork.
    On the left side, up came a tab for someone's library, and there is a lot of stuff in there I'd like to grab. I'm assuming we're on the same high-speed hub, but I cannot see his hard drive.
    Any suggestions on how to grab this? Or am I SOL?

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Take him out back, kick the shit out of him.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Try downloading OurTunes

4. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

i don't condone this, but you could try dragging tunes from his library onto your library.

this happens at my workplace. i can listen to another person's music but i have never tried grabbing their songs and putting them in my library. i have my library password protected, so yahoos can't view/listen to my music.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

I tried dragging tunes to mine before I started this thread, no luck. Oh, well.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am not very technically savvy, so I'd just steal his ipod when he's not looking. Problem solved.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Why?

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

You start by not posting it on the internet.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Uh, perhaps because the thread title is about stealing from someone else's iTunes library. ::)

I'd also highly recommend against it.

10. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

It's not stealing because they still have it.

11. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

bp and fdp, i'm not so much concerned about stealing from the owner of the tunes, it's stealing from the artist that concerns me. also, i don't think anyone who doesn't pay for tunes is a sinner. i'm just in the artists' corner -- not the record company either -- on this one.

12. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You know markvid, if you really wanted Hanson's "Mmmbop" -- all you had to do was say so.

:)

Draft saved Draft deleted