1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did your paper play the David Beckham signing

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Mr. X, Jan 12, 2007.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yeah, you're one to judge brilliant, all right, troll.

"Mugglemurph ... HELMETS ... eadc uedklsld, c ... designers ... ds4ks,s saiwkd sksix ... cut-and-paste ... huafssdksks ... Kool-Aid ... afdjidsamuggle ... mmmmmm, Kool-Aid..."

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I actually enjoy the NFL. I just don't think that the 19th story about a Seahawk lineman overcoming the adversity of growing up on the wrong side of the tracks is so important that I need to go all-out for it.

Not that you've ever seemed capable of a sustained, adult discussion, Paris.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

A sustained adult discussion? If he has to go into a second sentence, he begins speaking in tongues.

4. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

You're gay.

Next?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Wow, somebody musta gotten his ass kicked by a soccer player in high school or something.

Biggest sports move since Gretzky. Yea, it shoulda had massive play in every paper, even if you dispise soccer with every fabric of your being. We shouldn't allow our personal feelings towards a sport cause us to poorly serve our readers.

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Yeah? Polled a lot of readers, have you? If that's the case, life must be absolutely fucking RIVETING in Nowheresville, Fucklahoma, 314-- (locals couldn't handle the extra two digits. Fortunately Guns & Ammo and the Wal-Mart Circular know how to find ya.)

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

But chick, Shaun Alexander REALLY wants to win this game, and Mike Holmgren is hoping to expose some weaknesses in the Chicago deklklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sorry, fell asleep on the keyboard there.

9. sportschick

There's space for both. Cut ol' Shaun and Mikey down to 10 instead of 20 inches and you've got space for your Becks story. Besides, where's the news in Shaun and Mikey. There's news in Becks, and lots of it.

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Screw you and your even-handedness, I say.

:)

11. sportschick

You love me and you know it :D

12. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

aye, and a passionate love it is, me lassy.

Draft saved Draft deleted