1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Can We Ever Listen To Suzyn Waldman Again?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 14, 2008.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I wonder if Dr Monroe got his degree in the same place as Dr McNamee.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shit. I knew I forgot something important.

Then he had the unmitigated gall to run out to the Babe's monument and pour champagne on it with Wells and Stottlemyre.

3. joe king

joe king Active Member

Fixed.

4. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

What demographic were the Yankees trying to reach when they hired Waldman? ???

5. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

What demographic were the Yankees trying to reach when they hired <s>Waldman</s> John Sterling? ???

6. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

What demographic were the Yankees trying to reach when they hired Waldman John Sterling?

Smasher Sloan: I'm afraid Sterling is no bargain either. :'(

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

What demographic were the Yankees trying to reach when they hired Waldman John Sterling Michael Kay?

(this could go on for days)

8. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

What demographic were the Yankees trying to reach when they hired Waldman John Sterling Michael Kay?

(this could go on for days)

BYH: So true, but no less amazing.
    Quality play-by-play and analysis in the nation's No. 1 news/sports market. :p

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

In order:

George III
    Egomaniac lovers.
    Syncophants.

Kay on Sports Reporters is a complete waste of oxygen. What, Rhoden turn you down?

10. The award for the best pitcher in college baseball is the Roger Clemens Award. Do you think the NCAA is having second thoughts on that?

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I'll bet they are. How about Tom Verducci -- think he is having second thoughts about having Roger write the intro to his book. Now you have to wonder if Clemens knows how to write.

Verducci has lost all ability to even write about Clemens story and be taken seriously.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Not if you get to the root of the problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted