1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can Hillary survive?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Condi Rice and Colin Powell knew Saddam was "in his box" in Feb. 2001. How do you figure he was put in his box?

I love the "Hillary/Bill Clinton are evil incarnate unless they said something that supports Bush" argument.

Are they complete liars or credible sources?

Pick one side of the argument please.

Also, when did Bill Clinton attack Saddam? Was it when he found out about the plot to Kill HW Bush?

Then, Saddam was put in a box?

Where is Osama?

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

good point, cowbell. this blog post will sink her campaign. there's no way she can survive. it's over. she's through. how can she combat this blog post and scott ritter? she can't. it is over. no one thinks ritter has an agenda. he's as unbiased as they come.

3. Not actually.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/01/22/ritter.arrest/

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Al Gore would have put both in a lock box.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

That was actually funny man. Thanks for the laugh. The dude looks better than I do.

6. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Lock Box would've been a better idea. Now, we have to wait until at least 2012 until we have a balanced budget. When Clinton left office, the Congressional Budget Office predicted the elimination of the national debt by 2010. We wouldn't be in the fiscal abyss we are now if the GOP Congress and W conspired to deficit spend.

Look how the Chinese have us by the nutz. They sell off and the DOW sinks 400+ points in a single day.

If we followed the Clinton path, the roles would be reversed.

Conservativism lives in 1999 but failed the past six years. Good theory, horrible reality.

Why is it the LIBERAL Bill Clinton could leave a $260 billion surplus and the Conservative boast about returning to a balanced budget 12 years after they took power?

More fuzzy math from a Harvard MBA grad? Another legacy enrollee.

Conservatism is as fake as W's ranch.

7. Fenian - do we agree that Ritter is filth?

8. The judge seemed to disagree with "the source."
    So, no, I guess we don't entirely.

9. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Before we get too consumed on Hillary's survival, let's get the answer to the GOP's Iraq exit plan.

Also, where's Osama? And why did we give Pakistan a pass?

What happened to you're with us or against us?

I know, I know all hat.

All W is talk with a badge.

So, what is the GOP's exit strategy for Iraq. It's been four years, surely they've got a plan.

10. ttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070304/ap_on_en_mo/ap_on_tv_campaign_fatigue;_ylt=AiKfaIXJyEb9GytJ.fY8ToPMWM0F

At the very least, can we all agree that this is all too damn much too damn soon?

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Like Fenian, without the complete sentences.

12. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

To repeat what someone said the other day on one of the cable newsers, we'll have two World Series and a Super Bowl before we elect the next president.

So yeah, it's too much too soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted