1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can Hillary survive?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Mar 4, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

I see Little Man (good looking boy!)
    Anyway, I base my hatred of Hillary on the fact she is gonna base her candidacy on her hubby's work and that she was close enough to the job that she knows what do do.
    I'll take my great health care Hillary got me and....oh, wait.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

On that basis, I do not fault you in the least for discrediting Hillary. But for Boom to focus on an accent is puzzling at best.

3. The short answer is that she can't.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

How can Hillary survive? Simple. Have a personality and a character. She makes Al Gore look like Jay Leno in overalls.

5. boots

boots New Member

What you people have to understand is that people LOVE the Clintons. Despite all the bullshit. Hillary can handle running this country. Right now, she has my vote.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah - You just like that big fat ass of hers.

7. boots

boots New Member

Would I fuck her? Hell yes. I'd stick my one-eyed wonder in it and part her the way Moses parted the Red Sea.
    But we're not talking about that. I really think she's the most qualified of the bunch so far.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

God... she droned on comparing herself to Kennedy in New Hampshire last night......

Clumsy... and calculating.

Draft saved Draft deleted