1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Houston Sports Writer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by irishcurds, Sep 16, 2010.

1. irishcurds

irishcurds New Member

Veteran Houston sports writer available to cover any level of competition in or near the Houston area. Will travel as far as Austin, College Station if right opportunity presents itself.

I have covered NFL football as a beat reporter and freelancer. I've covered NBA and MLB on a freelance basis. I've covered NCAA football, basketball, baseball, softball and other college sports as a beat writer and stringer. I have covered a slew of high school sports also.

I've written for major daily publications including the Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, The Arizona Republic, Detroit Free Press, Seattle Times, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, San Francisco Chronicle, The Sacramento Bee, Star-Ledger of New Jersey, Times-Picayune of New Orleans, Honolulu Advertiser and others.

Call 281-871-8255 or email jim_mccurdy2000@yahoo.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted