1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Housewives Season 3 opener thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by steveu, Sep 25, 2006.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Never mind Teri Hatcher. That redhead is just fuckin' smokin'. Oh, yeah, Teri and Eva Longoria are pretty cute, too. ;)

2. standman

standman Member

Did you miss the part about Bree's latest man having killed his wife? How many murderers live in that suburb?

Hey, it's television. When Murder She Wrote was going strong, I always wondered why didn't everybody leave town when Angela Landsbury came to visit? I mean, the minute she was within the city limits, I would have scooped up my family and go on a quick vacation.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

standman, good call on the quaint little town of Cabot Cove, Maine. Jessica Fletcher always seems to bring a dead body to the show every week.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I sure didn't think of her as a 38-year-old here. Never have. I thought of her as mid-20s in "Ally McBeal," and would have guessed around 30, 31 here.

By the way ... my wife was swearing that her voice wasn't perfectly synced up with her lip movements at some points during the show. I didn't notice it. Did anyone else?

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

We're just baiting the culture warriors, aren't we? That inspires me to hop on the train.

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

That's because of the boatload of Botox.

Draft saved Draft deleted