1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House: Season 7(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ilmago, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Tonight's episode should have more action the the Season Premiere, House will be back where he belongs and that's the Hospital. I can't wait to watch it tonight.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I love the episode where somebody is kinda sick and then House damn near kills them before figuring out what's wrong.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

http://www.cracked.com/blog/write-your-own-house-episode/

4. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

I'll miss 13's eyes.

5. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

What a great episode, very emotional. I know there's a few parents around these forums, just imagine if you had to make that decision. I'm not a parent myself, but I can't even imagine being in that situation, and you have so little time to do so.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Amy Irving, ex-wife of Steven Spielberg, is alive, well and on House tonight.

7. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Last night episode was great. House was up to his old tricks again by trying to trick his patients. In the end it worked out since she finally decided to go for the operation which fixed her health issues.

The go-kart scene was hilarious, I love how they all got banned from the track after the race was completed.

Best episode thus far this season.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Minor complaint: Still no exploration of 13's disappearance, tho. Was reading that Olivia Wilde just got another movie role, too. I think it'll be a loooong time before we see her on House again (if ever).

9. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

I'm surprised they haven't spoken about it more in depth.

With that said, next episode we'll see a new member of the staff. Can't wait to see how House is going to treat her.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

My guess is not well.

Draft saved Draft deleted