1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House: Season 7(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ilmago, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

A lot of people start threads about Television shows, so I decided to start one for House. Season seven just started a few minutes ago.

I'm looking forward to discuss the new episodes with you lads and gals.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Re: House: Season 7

On DVR while I watch the Nats fuck up another game. So I'll check back.

Busy DVR night tomorrow with Glee and both NCIS seasons getting started.

3. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Spoilers underneath, don't read if you aren't watching.

So far it's been a pretty good show, it seems a bit more sexual then recent episodes. So far Cuddy and House has had sex twice, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.

His "phone conversation" with Wilson was hilarious, and now he's stuck in a window cell.

4. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Overall, it was a decent show. Not lots of action in the hospital like I was hoping for, but it's understandable since they needed to keep the House/Cuddy relationship story going after the end of last season.

Seems like Thirteen is gone, which is a shame because she's always been a favorite character of mine. She might be back at some point, but till then she'll be missed. I wonder if they'll replace her, my first gut reaction is no.

They showed some highlights of upcoming episodes this season during the credits, and it seems like there's going to be some great storylines this year. I'm looking forward to next week episode.

5. Thirteen should be back at somepoint this season. She took some time off to make a couple of movies, but I don't think she's been written off the show.

6. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

That's what I was thinking, it's still a shame though since I believe she adds a lot to the program, and she's a great member of House's staff.

Anyone else watched the show last night? It seems like a lot of members here watch television, not a lot of House fans or what!

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She got a few weeks off to make Tron. Amber Tamblyn is joining the cast. I haven't seen the opener yet so that may be old news.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Oh, there are a lot of House fans . . . but the glories of last night's episode
    were largely trumpeted in the previews for weeks, so some of the explosiveness of the episode were mitigated.

9. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Oh, I completely agree. But that doesn't mean we can't still have some discussions of what happened during the season premiere.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I liked it. Yeah, there wasn't a lot of action (other than House-on-Cuddy nudity), but I watch the show because it's such an interesting character study of Greg House. We hadn't seen him in the sit before, so I was totally intrigued. Another layer of the onion.

As for 13, I'll miss her. She took off for the movie "Cowboys and Aliens," too, so no telling how long she'll be missing. I am awfully curious where she is, though, since she didn't go to Rome.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'll admit it. I wondered how the fuck they managed to show Cuddy crashing to the bed nude without showing some serious breast. Lisa Edelstein fell VEEEEERY carefully. :D :D :D

It was better than I thought. I still think this will prove to be the jump the shark moment for House--I can't get how horrendous Moonlighting was after David and Maddie boned--but even if it's not as good as it once was it's still very entertaining television. Plus, as noted above, the rest of the cast is compelling as well.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

In the previews, I still laugh my ass off as Cuddy has obviously told him to keep a lid on their relationship at the hospital and he walks in with her. "Dr. Cuddy! How was your weekend?" (huge wink) and grabs her ass while they wait for the elevator.

Even if this proves to be the shark-jumping apex, House will remain my favorite character on TV now. So flawed, so hilarious.

Draft saved Draft deleted