1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House: How will it end?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gehrig, May 21, 2012.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Dickens should sue for royalties.

2. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

As a long-time House fan, I enjoyed the finale. It didn't take long to figure out as the episode went on and it was just ridiculous enough, the type of ending we've seen from the show the last seven years.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

For a guy that had a million great lines on the show, I thought the final line of "cancer is boring" was rather weak.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Not disappointing.

Superb exit music.

5. Pretty good ending. Like a couple of others mentioned, I had stopped watching the show with any regularity over the past 2-3 years, yet came back to see how it closed. That House ended as he began -- a straight-up dick -- was satisfying enough for me. While she will never hit many radar screens in regards to her hot factor, I have to say Anne Dudek would for me.

Still, it made me wonder if this was a show that aired in the 70s or 80s, the door would have been wide open for a series of TV movies. "Following the 49ers-Rams, stayed tuned for the world premiere of 'House Returns.'

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've missed at least the last two seasons. I gave up at some point during the whole "Huddy" debacle. I think I forced myself to watch a couple episodes with Amber Tamblyn, because I really like her, but it wasn't enough to keep watching. Kumar's suicide, Jennifer Morrison leaving and the House-Cuddy hookup was all too much...

For at least five years, it was one of my favorite shows on TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted