1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House 1-11

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Didn't we used to have a thread on House just about every week?

I thought last night's was quite good. The main story was interesting and there was tremendous humor in the "gay" and "pay raise" subplots.

I didn't get into this show until last season. Trying to decide if I want to go all the way back and catch up.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I would. Great show.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Hilarious.

The gold standard in terms of live
    network "drama", at this point in time.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I've never been an avid watcher of this show, but I've seen an episode or two. Pretty good show.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

When it comes to network shows, I'll take NCIS first and House second.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I have no bone to pick with NCIS. But the sustained interplay between House's
    leading characters is unequalled in today's current over-the-air dramas.

Not to mention that it's not wholly pitched to morons.

What a blessing.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Funny NCIS should come up in this thread. Which leads me to my question: The chick from 3B? Wasn't that Sacha Alexander, who was Kate in the first few seasons of NCIS?

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

All I know is House wanted to touch her boobs.

9. Killick

That makes two of us.
    BTW, I just checked imdb. Yep, that was her.

10. JR

JR Active Member

House to Wilson (paraphrase)

"We're two single men over the age of thirty who share a house. We're two tigers short of a show in Las Vegas".

House is my hero.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

My favorite exchange last night was House yelling at the drug dealer "WHERE ARE THE DRUGS?"

Then, when the guy doesn't crack, he says "Well, it always works for Jack Bauer."

My wife and I have always thought there should be a House/24 crossover, where House is the only doc who can save Jack after he's exposed to whatever it is he's going to live thru this season. Guess that's not happening.

My absolute favorite House line ever, though, aired a few weeks ago, when House said something about Foreman looking like Mike Tomlin. I laughed so hard I think the house shook.

12. Killick

How awesome would it be to have Jane Lynch from Glee guest star in a Sue Silverman-like character? The snark-off between her and House would be legendary.

Draft saved Draft deleted