1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House '09-'10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Sep 21, 2009.

1. J-School Blue

J-School Blue Member

Chase I can deal with. The real tragedy is this undoubtedly means more Bisexual Doctor with Hutchinson's Disease screen-time.

What? Her character has a name? Well, not going to learn it! That would mean accepting she isn't going away.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I like 13, though I realize I'm in the minority. But part of that may be my lust for Olivia Wilde...

I also don't think there was much of a twist in
    last nite's ep - I expected House to solve it all along. My question is, was House lying to Braigher about not taking the Vikes? If he didn't, why the Labrador Retriever piss? Just to screw with Wilson? He's gotta fall off the wagon sometime, doesn't he? House is one of the great flawed characters of all time, and it's hard to imagine him without the active addiction.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

He did pee in a cup in front of Wilson and Cuddy, so that might be the end of that mystery.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Aha. Missed that. Must've changed channels for a minute.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The first episode was probably the best two hours I've seen on network TV since Tarantino directed the CSI finale with Nick buried alive a few years back.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

yup. she's on screen and i'm mezmerized. dunno is i hear half of what he says but i can't take my eyes of those eyes.

also, do i reek of fail for believing house returns to the hospital to work FOR foreman?

7. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

My theory: House wants to go back, Foreman won't hire him. House works for rival hospital for a few episodes before Foreman kills someone by misdiagnosing them.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I actually think she's a decent actress.

9. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

She's also the daughter of the district attorney, I believe.

Draft saved Draft deleted