1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House '09-'10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Sep 21, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Now featuring Booger as a mental patient!!!

Real good stuff thus far. Still maybe the best show on network TV even after five years.

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Also a nod to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest with the basketball game, and Pembleton got House in the box.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Hugh Laurie finally wins an Emmy from this episode alone.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Holy crap, that was good television.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I sorta expected them to keep panning back on the bus, to find Amber sitting next to House on the bus. Glad it didn't.

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

This really does set up the rest of the season nicely.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Great season opener. What a great collection of actors

It would be a shame if House went back to his own hospital and the characters from the psychiatric hospital disappeared.

Andre Braugher and Hugh Laurie were brilliant in their scenes together and what can you say about Franka Potente, the German actress who played Lydia? Stunning.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Agree on Andre Braugher, but I could do without the rest of them (though a cameo later in the season by Potente would be nice).

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Agreed it was a great season opener and that Andre Braugher should be back for some more guest spots during the season.

What's the over-under before he gets his hands on the vicodan again?

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know. Lin-Manuel Miranda as House's roommate was pretty damn good. He'll be back I bet.

11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I predict none of the characters return, in keeping with the "moving on" mandate.

"... And we hope to never see him again."

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Didn't this show jump the shark last season with the sleeping-with-Cuddy story arc that set up the whole madness thing?

Just asking, as it played very poorly in the A.V. Club's ongoing series review.

Draft saved Draft deleted