1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hottest sex ever

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

"We lube them for anal insertion ..."

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

"It's an adult club. And we had 10 persons inside at that moment, three employees and seven customers."

Assuming the employees weren't participating, apparently someone showed up with a partner. Or showed up with two.

By the way, the story does NOT explain how you get from the basement sauna to the second-floor boom-shakka-lakka without marching butt-nekkid through the exterminators.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Maze?

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I'm going to Montreal in a couple of weeks. I'll let y'all know if the club is still there how far you can see from the top of the Olympic Stadium Observatory.

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

You do NOT want to get lost in that maze.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Well, if that one's not there, there's a hundred more to choose from

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Pardon my very limited experience with Canada and Canuckistanis, but in general y'all really are a bit more open-minded about sexual matters than we are down here, aren't you?

8. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Monsieurs, Madames,

My trip to Montreal is a week late. During draft week a couple of agents would have suffered burns.

o-<

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

LOL.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I went on a college-sponsored ski trip to the Vermont/Canada border when I was 18 or 19. (Brilliant idea, that...sending a bunch of teenagers eight hours from home. NOTHING bad can happen) Bunch of guys on the trip branched off and went to a strip club one night (I had about six dollars on me so I didn't go, that and I was a wimp). Came back with stories of how the strippers would insert posters of themselves in their happy place and give them back to the guys.

So to answer your question...yes. So I've heard.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Their shoes?

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted