1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hottest (female) movie cast ever?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 21, 2009.

1. The problem with Sin City is the women didn;t star in the movie, ... just eye candy roles.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'Beautiful Girls' had Mira Sorvino, Uma Thurman and Lauren Holly before she looked anorexic.
    And a young Natalie Portman.

3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Of the top of my head, here are a couple:
    Valentine -- Jessica Capshaw, Denise Richards, Marlie Shelton. Catherine Heigl is the first one to get killed in that movie.
    Charlie's Angels -- TV cast was better than the movie cast.\

4. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Thanks, Dools. :)

I was hoping someone would say that.

The 1960's were definitely great, too.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

TV cast: Friday Night Lights

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, the only problem with that movie is that Jessica Alba played a stripper and kept her clothes on, dammit!

7. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Jessica Alba is never going to take her clothes off in any film she will ever do.

Bank it.

8. outofplace

Tough to argue with Connie Britton and Minka Kelly, however I submit for the Sci-Fi division, Battlestar Galactica.

[​IMG]

Tricia Helfer and Grace Park are beautiful and there is something about Katee Sackhoff...

9. outofplace

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

10. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I think she did appear nude on film once. But she was invisible in "Fantastic Four."
    Nice casting there, one of the most beautiful women in the world and you make her character's special power be invisibility.
    Another one was Kathy Ireland in "Sideout." It was a beach-oriented movie in which she never once appeared in a swimsuit, just business suits in a law office.

11. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Oh I know. There is really no reason to see her in any film, cause she is a terrible actress.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Didn't Kathy Ireland do a shower scene in Unnecessary Roughness where you only saw her legs and her back nude, but not her ass?

Draft saved Draft deleted