1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hotmail question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Feb 6, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No one is good at head immediately. Sure, she might have been rusty in high school because she didn't really have the drive, but all that changed when she got married. Zack plugged her, and believe it or not, he was good -- not great, but good enough to get her off. That excited Kelly and made her yearn for more. So she, much like Topanga Lawrence (Matthews), became a crazed nymph. She wanted it all of the time. And when Zack said he was too tired to fuck, she dropped his pants and ravished his wood. She loved it, and so did he. Eventually, that's all he wanted from her; sure, he'd still fuck her. But what used to be a little foreplay before sex became a little sex after foreplay. She got that good. Not only did the sex light a spark, but because she wanted to be the best wife imaginable, she took blow job classes for Zack -- and a little for her.

After a while, she had to switch to writing e-mails because writing letters took too long; once she brought the pen to her mouth, she'd lose herself for minutes and forget where she was -- my how that became awkward at the nurse's station. Even signing the guest book at church became a chore. And, even worse, Zack would watch her go knuckle deep on a writing utensil and subsequently pop his zipper. Yeah, most people can hide their wood, but when you've got a 10-inch pecker, that becomes a difficult task.

Eventually, Kelly was so bad off for the cock, she began testing her wild side. While she used to protest Zack's crazy impulses in college, she now started to take to them, making each a wild, sexual escapade. They fucked on an airplane minutes before jumping out of it and skydiving to the earth. She straddled Zack as he took his motorcycle down to San Diego -- in the middle of the day. And she deep-throated -- yes, she got that good, and with a dick Morris' size, that's no picnic (so I've heard) -- in the Palisades Mall parking lot; not the back, right in front of the Bon-Ton doors.

Oh, she was crazy. And quite good, too. All it took was some serious deep-dicking from our hero, Zack "I Can Fuck The Talent Into Anybody" Morris.

2. Did we ever meet Zack's mother? In the elementary days, Zack's father dated Miss Bliss for a bit until Zack complained how uncomfortable it made him.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yes. Her name was Melanie, Derrick's wife and Zack's mother. She appeared in "Fake IDs," and was referred to as "Mom" by Screech and Slater during their sleepover; she gave them a plate of brownies before bed, and they all said, "Thanks, Mom" then stuck out their cheeks for goodnight kisses, but she ignored them.

Melanie was also in "Home For Christmas," which took place at the mall. Remember, she told Laura and her dad they could stay at the Morris' house while Derrick was away on business? She also organized "A Christmas Carol" at the mall, in which all the kids starred.

4. Ahh right you are. That's some memory you have there.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks. But when you've seen the episodes dozens of times and can recite the lines, names and appearances aren't really much of a problem any longer. I did have to use TV.com for the episode titles, though. But I'll learn eventually.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

I can't decide if I should be impressed or disturbed by this post, so I'm gonna go with impressed as hell. Hilarious stuff Mike.

8. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Surely there were a few surreptitious handjobs back in the early days.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

This ... definitely isn't what I had in mind when I started this thread.

Oh, well. It has been entertaining to read, to say the least.

:D

Draft saved Draft deleted