1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hotmail question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Feb 6, 2008.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Did MSN implement a security measure requiring you to type your password in twice just to log in? Every time I've checked my e-mail in the last few weeks I've had to type it twice, even though it was right the first damn time.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I haven't run into that problem. I check my Hotmail account at least twice a day. The password is saved on it, and I don't remember the last time I had to type it in once.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

If all of my friends used something other than msn messenger, i wouldn't even use msn.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The only reason I still use it is to talk with my mom a couple times a month. Even if I gave her my regular address, she'd still send shit to Hotmail.

5. I haven't had to type it twice...

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've never had one problem with Gmail. If it were possible, I'd drive it to Paradise Cove and fuck the shit out of it.

7. You know this is going to lead a lot of the "Mike can't get the punany" jokes, right?

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Eh. The ironic part is that sex is my third favorite topic next to baseball and sitcoms.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You're right. But Paradise Cove is the place Zack took Stacy Carosi at the beach at the end of the summer. He was going to tell her he loved her there earlier, but stupid Craig Strand showed up and ruined everything.

10. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Craig Strand. That bastard. I always hated that guy. Him and Jeff, that older asshole who stole Kelly away from him.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Dude. My jaw just dropped and I verbalized a deep "uhh."

In the words of DJ Tanner: "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

12. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

oh, and no, haven't had that problem with hotmail. In fact I just checked mine 30 seconds ago

Draft saved Draft deleted