1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hotel boredom

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, May 9, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yes we did...two weeks ago tonight:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/55524/

I'm only mildly embarrassed to admit it's one of the finest things I've ever been a part of.

FIXED link. Fail.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'll bet Zalman King loves this movie. All talk, some skin tease, but boring as fuck.

It's like Red Shoe Diaries without the red shoes or diaries, but with the crushing pretentious boredom.

Fisher Stevens has an Italian accent in this movie, sniffs panties and generally projects an air where you want to buy a grizzly bear and train it specifically to eat his nads.

God damn this is awesomely bad. I'm across the street from the Tennessee Titans' stadium. It is the worst disaster not to afflict the Buffalo Bills ever committed on this city block.

I'm also expected to suspend disbelief to the point where Italian-accented Fisher Stevens is having a raging affair with this attractive blonde. It's like the Breaking Away of fail.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

4. Bubbler

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Wow, you really have lived a rich, full life, haven't you?

6. amraeder

7. Bubbler

Jeez oh Pete, they just revealed the conflict in the movie. The dude San Giacomo is banging is her husband.

Duuuuuuuuuumb.

On the bright side, mine eyes never saw Fisher Stevens' flesh hose.

Time for bed!

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

who the fuck is fisher stevens and what the fuck has he been in? i honestly cant picture who he is right now.

9. amraeder

Maybe the next time you're bored in a hotel we can have the thread "Bubbler's euphemisms for penises"

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

11. Bubbler

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted