1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hot takez, gone stone cold

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JayFarrar, Jan 30, 2015.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Buncha blowhards. And anyone who likes Petros is no friend of mine. I despise him above all others. Except Kapler. And McNabb. And maybe Roddick.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Seriously, Kapler is the worst of the worst. Might be worse than Meril Hoge. Nah!

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

As a Canuckistani I am quite happy to let you Yanks have Onrait and O'Toole!

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Please, please take them back. I've seen them compared to a bad SNL parody of SportsCenter, and that's pretty damn accurate. I had such high hopes for FS1 and is pure dreck.

5. How can anyone not like Kapler? Seriously, he's a breath of fresh air. He always incorporates advanced statistics and sabermetrics into his analysis. He's the only baseball analyst I've seen go to ISO more than once.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I don't like anyone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else and is a total dick about it (sound like anyone we know around here? :) and I'm not referring to you CC). He knows his stuff, I suppose, but he's a douche.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Clay Travis will be arrested within five years.

JackReacher likes this.
  8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Glad you caught yourself there at the end. Hoge is awful.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

It's a close race. But Hoge is horrible.

Draft saved Draft deleted