1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hot duck on duck action

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It was a gorgeous day today, so I went for a walk in a local park. There's a lake there and, naturally, plenty of ducks. It also seemed to be mating season, because I saw no less than five pairs of ducks gettin' their shwerve on.
    I'd never seen two ducks fuck before, and seeing animal behavior up close has always fascinated me, so I stopped to watch for a while. Let me tell you, these were some freaky ass ducks.
    A couple of male ducks pretty much jumped on their mates and started banging away. Two of them did it in the water.
    The way ducks have sex seems to be with the male on top and the woman facing forward. Call it duckystyle. The males also seem to bite the back of the female's necks with their bills. The ducks that were screwing in the water, the female's head kept dropping under the water, and was below the surface for most of the two or three minutes they were together. It was like duck S&M.
    Other ducks were just having sex on the grass, like a Phish concert or something.
    The funniest, though, was a group of three ducks. Two of them were having sex, while a third stood a couple of feet away watching and, apparently, laughing. Must have been the swingers section of the park.
    So, there you have it. Ducks: The perverts of the animal kingdom.

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

L O fuckin L

Has someone not learned about the birds and the bees yet?

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Not these birds. Who can honestly say they've taken the time to stop and watch the ducks fuck?

4. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Coke on the fucking computer screen. That was hilarious.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If it looks like a duck, and fucks like a duck, it must be a fucking duck.

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I used to work in a park where the other staff and I would see duck love all the time. A few weeks into mating season, most of the females had bald spots on the back of their necks from the boys' biting their feathers off.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Is there any other kind?

BTW, fucking hysterical Football.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This thread is worthless until ducky weighs in.

10. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I'm calling fowl on that type of behavior.

11. This whole story sounds daffy.

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

STOP WATCHING US, YOU PERVERT!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted