1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hopefully Jessica Rabbit is next ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read something that said Playboy had a standing $1 million offer to anyone from "The Hills" to pose. (I swear to God I've never seen the show) but one girl did test shots, but the photos were leaked and the shoot never happened.

Apparently, the big rumor is that Montag will pose again sometime next year where she actually shows the goods.

Maybe I'm getting old, but she does nothing for me. She looks like a piece of plastic.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's kind of sad seeing Playboy's decline. I've got to think the new "Girls Next Door" show will go nowhere, and while I once saw Hef as the total player he once was, now he comes off like George Burns who always had some young thing around him, though you know it was kind of a joke.

4. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I remember Jessica Alba being on the cover and had a spread that Maxim wouldn't even publish - too many clothes.

5. Mizzougrad96

I think part of the demise is that there really aren't supermodels anymore, or at least they're not at the level that Elle McPherson, Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour (all who did Playboy).

Who is the biggest model today? Gisele? Bar Refaeli? I know Gisele is huge in South America, but she's nowhere close to being as big in the U.S. as Crawford was in her day.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think this thread has somehow morphed with the TV character crush thread.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

She was at her hottest in this movie.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

May I present....the delightful Josie Davis.

[​IMG]

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Mizzougrad96

Do a google images search on Josie Davis with the safe search off and the nude pics should be there...

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Well.

Whaddaya know?

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'll bring the carrots and sugar cubes.

Sorry.

12. Flipped through a copy this afternoon ... one pic is actually a bit more revealing than I expected from it.

It was a weird loop, the Simpsons going from the show I wasn't allowed to watch as a kid to the show I watched obsessively in college to the show I gave up on, only to have its main character show up in a spank mag.

Though I found it odd that the issue I saw didn't have her on the cover. And for the record, you could totally tell it was photoshopped.

Draft saved Draft deleted