1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hopefully Jessica Rabbit is next ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There was probably a one-year window where Playboy could have gotten Britney Spears for $3-$4 million when she was putting on weight, being hospitalized and shaving her head.

Her tours bring in tens of millions a year. No way could they get her than cheap anymore. She doesn't need the money and she doesn't need the attention, so there's no reason for her to do it.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Mizzou,

You seem to have a disturbing amount of insight into this.

3. Hasn't Nicole Eggert already done Playboy? Or posed nude for somebody?

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Don't believe so.

5. Mizzougrad96

She was nude in a movie called "Blown Away" where she fucks both of the Coreys. It came out some time when I was in college.

6. Mizzougrad96

What's funny is the wholesome sister from Charles in Charge was nude in some movie recently. Right now, she's much, much hotter than Eggert.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Well, one of them was Mary Ann Mobley, a former Miss America.

[​IMG]

8. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Really? Well, here it is.
    Lamest shoot. Ever

9. Mizzougrad96

I admit, I'm addicted to TMZ, Perez Hilton and any other celeb gossip site.

10. Mizzougrad96

The Kardashian issue was one of the best-selling issues of the last decade. I think they thought they were going to get the same thing with Montag. I have no idea how that issue sold.

They've done really well with the former child star type issues before. The Tiffany and Debbie Gibson issues did really well.

11. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Also, according to WWTDD (probably my favorite celeb gossip site), some lady from some show about housewives is posing for the same issue as Reid. So, odds on who gets the cover?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Heidi Montag manages to be both good looking and unattractive. That's hard to do.

Draft saved Draft deleted