1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hope Solo is really embracing the thug life

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jun 21, 2014.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Then I'd spend the rest of my life trying to lay Nancy Kerrigan. That's a legendary duo of dids.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Would rather with Tonya ... Nancy always struck me (ha!) as a cold fish.

3. RickStain

That's true, but the point isn't the quality of the sex. The point is knowing (or being able to tell people, if you are that kind of person) that you banged Tonya Harding and/or Nancy Kerringan.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

How about at the same time? Some FFM action. Nancy might have to be chained down though.

5. RickStain

Dare to dream.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What might be a list of the top bad girls in sports?
    Mine:
    1. Rhonda Rousey
    2. Tonya Harding
    3. Hope Solo
    4. Martina Hingis
    5. Serena Williams (doing the crip walk after winning the US Open cinches this)
    6. Christina Kim

I don't know enough about the WNBA but I'm sure there are enough players fitting the definition to round out a top-10.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Hated mom, cocaine trouble, and her husband says she gets freaky where she can find it. She'd be fun.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Yowza. I hadn't seen anything of her since the roided-up boxing pic.

10. Mauve_Avenger

Mauve_Avenger Member

NBC did a detailed TV feature on Harding and Kerrigan during the Winter Olympics this year. Kerrigan is super attractive and wealthy still while Harding has a job doing like landscaping or something. It is exactly how you would have imagined them in the future.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Hingis was the Black Widow when she was playing. Whomever she hooked up with immediately saw his career turn the wrong way.

Justin Gimelstob --- back injuries shortly after dating Hingis briefly in 1997.

Julian Alonso --- 1997 ATP newcomer of the year and No. 30 in the world in 1998, the year he began a relationship with Hingis. By 2001 he had departed the sport.

Magnus Norman --- No. 2 in the world in 2000 after reaching the French Open final, began seeing Hingis around the same time. He hurt his hip the following season and left the circuit in 2003.

Radek Stepanek ---- the survivor. Once engaged to Hingis. Instead, married, then divorced, Nicole Vaidisova. Now dating Petra Kvitova. Still playing and playing well.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Don't forget Sergio Garcia. She could cross platform black widow too. In 2002, when they were together, he finished in the Top 10 in all four majors. After they broke up, he went 28th, 35th, 10th, Cut in the next four.

Draft saved Draft deleted