1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hondo weeps: Tim Tebow's a trash-talking underage drinker!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Dec 17, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Thanks, fanboilooser

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Canadian guys were always so happy when their old man got a bottle of Crown Royal for Christmas---then they had a new bag for their marbles.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Also, man kissing.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Which fucking pictur..........never mind.

Though, to the delight of everybody, BYH has it safely secured in his spank bank for lonely nights to come.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Sounds good to me.

Anyway, on a relevant topic: does this surprise anyone that a 20-year-old college student celebrates winning a major award by knocking back a few? It's a little annoying to see people react like a violent crime was committed when a college kid is caught drinking. That is, unless, a violent crime was committed while said player was drinking. But anyway, people: get a grip and chill out.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Who is reacting like a violent crime has been committed? I'm sure Starman and poindexter will want him to hang by his jorts until he is dead, dead, dead if they see this thread, but I don't think anyone gives a hoot beyond that.

Fail.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I have no problem nor am I surprised when a 20-year-old college kid with the world by the balls goes out and throws a few back.

I did though get a kick out of Hondo's obsessive defense of the kid and his inference that he walks on water and has never done an impure thing in his life. Because, you know, if people are nice to you in a press conference setting they must be wonderful people who do no wrong.

So this cracked me up.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Brian Urlacher is my Tim Tebow.

9. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

10. I didn't think anyone under the age of 60 drank Crown Royal until I came to SportsJournalists.com.
    I remember 3bags, I think, talking about it, and now this.
    Did he buy it from a packie, or did it spring from the earth?

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

That's how I celebrated watching it.

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I guess I was referring to the general public's reaction, not that of SportsJournalists.com Nation. I'm also wondering why this story is even news, unless he commits a crime or disgraces himself in a Spears-like fashion.

Draft saved Draft deleted