1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homeland (not the grocery store)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Stephens, Aug 18, 2011.

1. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Yup and very naked.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Really? Hmmm...

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Her house seems awfully cold.

4. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

I have to believe that the CIA agent is sleeping with suspect on purpose for some reason or another. Otherwise, just an excuse to get Claire Danes naked.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

But we never saw any body part of hers naked.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Great twist last weekend, and there is more than one American character on the show that taps their fingers.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Apparently, while the grocery store isn't named Homeland, it does sell Vitamin Water.

I didn't love the twist at the end of last week's show -- but overall, it has been fantastic.

8. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Actually, I love the way it goes back and forth and explores a lot of issues under the surface about our feelings toward Middle Easterners and terror.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That part is absolute bullshit. No way an active duty Marine shops anywhere but The Exchange, which is on a military base. The PX is much cheaper and are of great quality. No way some terrorist wanders onto a military base and kidnaps a Marine in the parking lot of the PX.

10. Webster

Another fantastic episode. Didn't love the fact that the homeless guy was so professional (wasn't looking scared, had a watch on), but a tense, gripping episode. I think that Danes is a shoo-in for the Emmy.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I have not watched last night's episode yet, but I have a bad feeling that Saul is the mole, but his role as a mole is very complicated.

12. Webster

I think David is the mole. The only way that Carrie gets back to active duty is if the person who forced her out is found to be tainted. If Saul were the mole, why would he organize her color-based time line?

Was worried that Brody was going to kill the daughter. They were a little ham handed last night -- "your scars have faded" but another top notch episode.

Draft saved Draft deleted