1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home fireworks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I have been seriously considering going to get my ATF license to shoot the big stuff. July 4 is the only time I really get giddy like a kid again because I love firing off mortars and giving sparklers to my little sisters and relatives. I put thought into what needs to be fired at what time to keep pacing and make sure nobody is bored.
    This year we had a burn ban and no fireworks were allowed in the state.
    Did I shoot fireworks? Hell no, because it's not only the law, but it was dangerous with how dry it was.
    Respect the law.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Must be petty fucking loud.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Dude's head gets blown off when he lights a left-over fireworks mortar with his bic lighter...

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/15025504/man-dies-in-apparent-fireworks-accident

4. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Call the TV station and offer your services as a copy editor. The errors are atrocious. On a side note, the white trash mobile home park resident gets hurt stereotype continues.

Draft saved Draft deleted