1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home bowl syndrome

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Moddy, did you see this post? I know you think I am horrible for pissing into a few random sinks, but projectile shitting across bathrooms is far worse.

spikechiquet likes this.
  2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That's taking an upper deck to a whole new level.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

At the end of April, I will be leaving my apartment of nine years. A friend of mine is moving out of state for a year or two and doesn’t want to sell her townhome, so I will be living there instead. All in all it is a great arrangement - mostly.

I’ve been through nine years worth of changes common to a middle-aged man, including IBS that lately is triggering some epic shits on my part. The toilet in my current apartment is mediocre at best, but I’ve been here long enough to learn its idiosyncrasies and how far I can push things before holding back. Now I’m heading to new turf where I will be “home” but not entirely, and I would be deeply embarrassed if I put the john on tilt. I fear this tension isn’t good for my already-fickle colon and a doom loop may kick off.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

schiezainc must be CK in real life.

[​IMG]

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Not a fan of most necrobumps. But I'm legit impressed you found this old ass thread that was nevertheless entirely relevant to your situation.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This crap again?

Courtesy flush, please ...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
Draft saved Draft deleted