1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Tebow! Nice new 'do

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I actually saw him shooting pool at a sports bar in Tuscaloosa about a year ago. Kept waiting for him to crack his pool cue over someone's head for no reason.

He might be too mean to die.

2. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

It's his halo!

*rolls eyes*

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

it's only hair, this is nothing compared to what used to happen.

4. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I went to high school with Brent Burnstein, who played for Arizona State and left Titans camp his rookie year in 1997 or 98 because he didn't let the veterans shave his long hair. Funny thing about him was he had short hair when I went to high school.

5. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Supposedly the late Jerome Brown used to have a bullwhip in his locker and crack it at rookie punters and kickers while saying intimidating phrases as if that was necessary. I can believe it.

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Maybe if he wasn't an asshole with a bullwhip, karma wouldn't have driven his car into a tree.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wow.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I understand they do the same thing to new employees at IBM.

One day an owner or GM or coach is going to say, "Hey, we're not going to do this stupid shit any more."

I'll bet the league will survive.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a player on the Saints during the Ditka era that nearly lost an eye because veterans were hitting them in the face with bags of coins?

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Nope. No idea what you're talking about. ??? ::)

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I figure there are hundreds of kids around Gainesville who will be rocking the look for their school pictures.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Or the players will say "Sure thing, coach" in the afternoon and then haze at night, except it'll involve nothing that the naked eye can detect and all involved will be sworn to secrecy. You know, like how frats do it now in college.

Draft saved Draft deleted