1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Tebow...another JACKASS movie!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bad Guy Zero, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

How pathetic those guys must be.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I say they should keep going till none of them has functioning body parts.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I've got to admit it - I like the Jackass guys.
    I'm not proud of it, but there it is.

5. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I 've heard Steve-O on the radio saying how he was drunk/high during a lot of the stunts, can't imagine that most of them were too sober.

Now that they are older and more famous I wonder how far they will push it. I loved the first Jackass movie and thought the second was decent.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I guess this means Johnny Knoxville has officially given up on any kind of mainstream film career.

I always thought it was interesting that he got top cast billing over Seann William Scott in "The Dukes of Hazzard."

Supposedly, or so I read, there are also plans for another "Three Men and a Baby" sequel which will bring back the original guys - the baby will be getting married so the movie will be called "Three Men and a Bride." All together now......Awwwww!! :D

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

They should remake 'Three Men and Baby' with Johnny Knoxville, Chris Pontius and Steve O.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I thought Johnny Knoxville had a shot at mainstream movies. He's one of those endearing screwups.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

He is, you're right. I quite enjoyed him in "The Ringer," and he did an okay job as The Rock's sidekick in "Walking Tall."

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I heard they were remaking 'Jackass: The Movie' with the Jonas Brothers.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

With Wee Man as the baby, but he's an illegal immigrant so Steve-O has to stuff him up his ass in order to smuggle him into the country.

Bam Margera will play the border patrol agent who must perform the requisite cavity search. This is where you tie in the 3-D element.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Do you work in Hollywood? Because that right there is gold.

Draft saved Draft deleted