1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Mother of God, Trump said 'SCHLONG'!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The only potential Trump-stopper at this point is Alberta Ted, who may be even worse.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What allies are happy with us currently?

old_tony likes this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I think Canada will still have us over for a beer

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

See the disco-leather glitter-glam bull queers from Studio 54.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The thought of gay sex really gets Starman going. I can't figure out if he's freaked out by it, or if it turns him on.

old_tony likes this.
  6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Both.

7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Aren't you one of those who said (I can't remember which thread it was on) we should scrap the Constitution and start over? Why are you worried about our founding values?

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think that was RickStain ...

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I know Rick did, but I'm pretty sure MC backed him up. Maybe I'm misremembering, though.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Speaking of the Constitution ... Did anyone see where noted scholar Doug Gottlieb pointed out that amendments to the Constitution aren't really part of the Constitution?

I've long wondered which media outlet employs the NQT caucus' president in perpetuity. Think I got my answer today.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What? I don't think I ever said that. I have said many times that we've already taken a big shit on parts of it, so it shouldn't be beyond the pale to do so on other parts.

That being said, anyone who thinks America is exceptional and able and worthy of being the world's moral compass or "beacon of hope" or "melting pot" is full of shit if they vote for Trump.

SFIND likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Judging from both this board and the nation at large, if Trump doesn't win the election, he's a natural for a Comedy Central live action remake of "Crank Yankers." It's his whole gig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.