1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy mother of god, the weather

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Feb 14, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

We have crossing lights?

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Doesn't the sheet of paper you hold up in front of your face stop that kind of thing?

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

[​IMG]

4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

sunny and about 80 here in miami. wearing shorts and a t-shirt right now. played tennis outside last night and sweated like a pig.

/dickhead

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

my little corner of the south is colder right now than Boston.
    Yep, 34 and 27 with the wind chill there, with 33 and 25 here, per the Weather Channel. The difference? It is still clear and sunny here with the icy stuff coming later today and into the night, while Boston is getting smacked in the face with snow.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Caught a snippet of Rush today. He opened by telling his dittoheads that the fact that the "drive by media" is not reporting that the recent cold weather is not proof that global warming is a hoax just goes to show that the media is in bed with the liberals.

Hugs are better than drugs, Rush.

7. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Can't handle the truth, huh? [/oldtony]

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If not for global warming it would have been too cold to snow and you would have been spared all the exercise.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'm wicked fucked. Just went outside again to start the car and see if the engine-light deal was a one-time occurrence. Its remaining there and the accompanying grumbling noise convinced me otherwise and led me to shut it down right away. Fuck. I need some Tom's of Maine (sorry, Angola!, I go natural) before I get raped.

10. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I truly can empathize with all of you up north.

For example, I think I might have to wear long pants for golf on Saturday. Might be in the low 60s when we tee off.

11. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

I just broke my snow shovel slicing a chunk of a snow drift out of my driveway.

12. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

I have a 15-mile commute to work and I spun out three times in the storm, including a 360 on an interstate. Fortunately I was the only car on the stretch of highway, and the three cars that came upon me slowed down to let me get back into the proper lane. Minutes ago I just looked out the office window and we can't even see across the street. I'm wondering how the hell I will safely get home tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted