1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy mother of God. Al Qaida tortures kid for two years

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, Aug 7, 2009.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You need to read up on that too.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

He lacks the ability to do that.

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

What happened to this kid is heartbreaking. I think pretty much anyone on these boards would agree to be waterboarded if it would prevent what happened to this kid to happen to any other child. There is no comparison.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

::) It has more to do about their culture than anything about religion. If they believed in unicorns and dragons, they'd be doing the same exact things.

5. YankeessSuck

YankeessSuck Member

There are people in this world who are pure evil, such as these insane freaks who did this to a 6-year-old boy. They have no place in this world or in our society. At all. The boy was six years old for crying out loud. The U.S. and the rest of the world is civilized, they are not (I mean terrorists, not all muslims). Killing these fucktards is a no-brainer.

Anyone with children who says otherwise....well, you're a better person than me.

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

And it has nothing to do with Muslim. There are plenty of sadistic asshole Christians, Buddhists, Jews, etc.

7. YankeessSuck

YankeessSuck Member

Exactly.

8. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I dunno, Lynndie looks pretty sporty here.

9. YankeeFan

So Islam has nothing to do with it? Isn't Islam a big part of their culture?

10. YankeeFan

She wasn't interrogating them either.

She was a dumb prison guard without enough supervision.

When you show me evidence that she pulled out teeth, ripped off fingernails, broke limbs, drove nails into their legs, or hit them in the head with a shovel, I'll concede the point.

So she humiliated some misogynistic, terrorist, bullies. What does one thing have to do with the other. Do you think anything Lynndie did even comes close to torture let alone what these lowlifes did do that young boy?

11. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Yes, but people of all faiths commit sick, twisted crimes. A guy up in Canada, north of Washington, had a meatpacking plant. He killed hookers and turned them into sausage. He was a christian. What does him being a christian have anything to do with his crimes?

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Dick Cheney got a hard-on reading that

Draft saved Draft deleted