1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy hell...Leinie's available in Big D!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bad Guy Zero, Jun 29, 2009.

1. jackandcoke

jackandcoke Member

According to the Leinie site, it's now distributed in every state but Oklahoma, Alaska and Hawaii.

http://www.leinie.com/find_leinies.html

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Cherry Wheat is SO much better on draft it's not even worth drinking in a bottle. I mean, if you haven't had it on draft. But it's so much tarter in a bottle.

3. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

The nearest Cherry Wheat tap is probably 3,000 miles way from Chez Mac Daddy, so the bottle has to do. Or, perhaps, this is a reason to buy a kegerator.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Cherry Wheat is my other favorite beer. That, Sunset Wheat and Paulaner Hefe-Weizen in the same store = the holy trinity of beer.

5. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Not true. The SO just finished off the last Leinie's in our fridge yesterday. We bought a pack at Albertsons, IIRC.

No Yuengling, though. My brother keeps insisting I try one, but can't get it out here.

6. mjp1542

mjp1542 Member

FYI to those traveling through Pittsburgh, you can get Cherry Wheat on draft at the Sam Adams bar inside the airport. It's in the Southwest terminal.

7. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I will check at Albertson's tonight!

Draft saved Draft deleted