1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy F*&% it's cold out

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Beef03, Nov 27, 2006.

1. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Still snowing, three inches in less than two hours. Two snowmobiles just drove by.

2. Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett Active Member

It was about 65 and raining here last night. Now it's sunny and hasn't gotten over 45 today.

3. 77 degrees here... ;D

4. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

It's 48 degrees in my living room right now. Two days without power and an outside temp that hasn't risen above freezing in that time will do that. I've never been so happy to go to work, where the lights are on, the air is warm and the internet working.

On a side note, I don't know how those hippies can 'live off the grid.' This is freakin' brutal.

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

32 here, though AccuWeather says the real feel is 25. It was 50 degrees yesterday. 50. What in the hell.

Also, I love on AccuWeather when it's like, three degrees, but the real feel is -2. Oh, so should I bundle up?

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It's going to be 52 tomorrow. :D

7. Kritter47

Kritter47 Member

I feel for you, Rusty. Power was off in my apartment for 2 hours this morning after some idiot hit a power pole with his car. Dropped 15 degrees in my apartment.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wood stoves, fireplaces and solar electric.

Draft saved Draft deleted