1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Cross!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 6, 2006.

1. Doubtful. I'm sure he found something to whine about.

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Hey Chris, I realize I'm probably not someone you want to listen to or do anything for, but the graphics in your sig are quite large. Now, for the elf one ya got up there now, it's pretty much fine, but the ones with the vulgar and/or provocative words in big letters, readable from more than five feet away? Think you can avoid those if you're going to post on threads some of us might check at work? Thanks. They are funny though.

3. Boom -- Or, even, Easy Ed Siudut?
    What is your connection to the little college on the hill?

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

s

Ronnie Perry / Michael Vicens and Chris Potter not a bad combo either.

No connection other than drinking a lot of beer at some of Worcester's finast pubs and hearing about the ledgends of the Cross.

Also made some road trips and found myself in Cross Girls dorms on a Sunday am.

5. Stan Grayson rocked the Aud, dude.
    Was Breen's Cafe on your itinerary to the Paris of Central Mass.?
    How about the Tip, or the Kelley Square Yacht Club?
    "There is still good in you, father."

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Breen's Cafe and the Great Tip were always on menu - also the famed Pippin's Pub.

7. Breen's --Owned in my day by my friend Booper Hanlon, and his brother, Squeaky.

8. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

It would have been too much to expect the 'Saders (yeah, we're that lazy that we'll abbreviate Crusaders) to knock off Minnesota in hockey and Duke in hoop in the same calendar year. But last night's lead was nice while it lasted.

Draft saved Draft deleted