1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

holy crap!! "house" spoilers alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

can't believe i fell asleep in the middle of the show. dammit. last thing i saw was wilson and house at kutner's place... wake up and UNC is five minutes from winning the national title. dammit, dammit, dammit!

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Check it out here: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/house-exclusive.html#more

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

And the crowd was chanting "Ti-vo! Ti-vo!"

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Awesome.

http://www.fox.com/kutner/

5. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

So apparently that website is a little to "real" for folks and people think the actor really died.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Yeah. Because people are dumb.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/07/penn.white.house/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that Kal Penn was just another one-dimensional actor. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

8)

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Yeah, she's hot. But I DESPISE her character. And not in a J.R. Ewing "I hate you, but you are so damn charismatic that I can't stop watching and secretly root for you" kind of way. In her case, it is in a "Your character is completely uninteresting, I root for you to die of Huntington's every episode and yet the writers find you fascinating. You rob screen time from actors who know what they are doing and from plot lines that I might actually enjoy. You are a vacuum of charisma and the show would be just as good if your part was played most vegetables, especially a cucumber" kind of way.

9. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

That would have to be an incredibly hot cucumber.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Thank god. I thought I was the only one. She just looks vapid all the time.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

No third movie, at least not for a couple years, according to the WaPo.

And I'm sure he's not hurting for money. Whether or not the WH pays him what he made in acting...doesn't matter. It's only for a year or two tops. He'll be back making the big bucks soon enough.

And working at the White House, as someone else said, is not an opportunity that comes along every day.

There are more important things in life than money.

Draft saved Draft deleted