1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy COW does my tooth hurt...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Jun 25, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Don't let that Wiki listing keep you from getting some relief, BYH. Get yourself some clove oil, stat. They sell it in the spice aisle of the supermarket. You'd have to mainline it to do any damage. Just a little on a Q-tip brings sweet, painless ease, my friend.

http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/OC/Information/OralHealthBasics/EmergenciesInjuries/DentalEmergencies/LostFillingorCrown.cvsp

And some info on packing the lost filling yourself if necessary:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4588960_temporarily-repair-lost-filling.html

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey TSP. Go Dewey Decimal yourself. :D

I just ran out to do some errands. Weird but true: As soon as I got outside into the evening air that was some chilly shit, the pain began to subside and was basically gone by the time I got home. So maybe I'll just sleep outside tonight.

Jgmacg, thanks for the soothing (ha!) words about the clove oil. If this acts up again really badly tonight I'll head out to the store.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

IT is worth it. If you weren't such a terrible friend to not come see me even when you're 15 miles away, I'd give you mine.

That clove oil is magicness in a tiny tiny bottle.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Re-reading through this thread, I found this post VERY funny. ;D

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

Thanks.

Oh......and beej; while your wife is on the way on from P-T Conferences, maybe she can stop by the pharmacy, and get you a prescription for two male testicles.

Quit being such a big, sloppy, swollen vagina.......get drunker than shit off some Jack, grab a pair of needle-nose pliers, and yank the bastard out.

Quit being such a little nancy-boy.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wait, IJAG and IJAG2 are on the same thread? Won't that cause a rip in the SJ space/time continuum?

7. imjustagirl

Shhhhhhh...we don't talk about her.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I blame IJAG's teeth for killing the 2007 Dallas SJ Outing.

There, I said it.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Damn it, I told you not to say anything!

And I thought IJAG2 had the tooth problem, not IJAG.

10. imjustagirl

Yeah, it was that poser.

Draft saved Draft deleted