1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy COW does my tooth hurt...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Jun 25, 2007.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

Cookie Crisp is not food.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

First time in this one, and Good God.....the wart remover with vise-grips has me agasp.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This thread has been one non-stop cringe for me.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

*bump*

My tooth is fuckin killing me. Like IJAG a year-and-a-half ago, I lost a filling, didnt think much of it but KAPOW, the pain caught me in a hurry. It throbs so much that I'm drinking water thru a straw in hopes of avoiding the left side of my mouth. I never use straws, at least at home.

And my wife's car is in the shop, so she's taking mine to work tomorrow...for parent-teacher conferences. She won't be home til 10. So I'm not going to be able to see a dentist til Friday at the earliest.

So I looked this up, remembering something about jgmacg and clove oil...but the warnings on the clove oil don't make me very happy. So I think I'm going to have to suffer until I can apply some more orajel at like 10 or 11 and take more aspirin at like 12:30.

Happy happy joy joy. fuck.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder, chazp.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I can't believe that I'd forgotten Platy's wart post.

I also can't believe that BYH would be a big enough tool to bump it so that I'd read it again.

Heavens to Megatron.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Can we get back to the real issue? BYH Is in pain. And we as frie... ah helll. LOL

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

As someone who has teeth problems I feel your pain BYH. Mine eventually stopped hurting for the time being but I know it's only a matter of time before the dentist will reintroduce her hand to my mouth.

Ugh.

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

sounds like newspaper management material

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I could've gone the rest of my life without having relived that scene. And yes, I know this post is more than a year old.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

See, I knew he had a LOT of catching up to do.

Draft saved Draft deleted