1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy COW does my tooth hurt...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

I feel sorry for you IJAG.

If I could help you monetarily, I would.

2. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

IJAG,

If they didn't make that clear before the procedure, then pay them what you can and don't worry about it. They can bill you for the rest. That's the dumbest thing ever. Start the work, then tell you it'll be all that cash now.

Pay what you can pay...They can wait for the rest.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think I've earned a real dinner. With real fat and calories. Probably not the smartest decision, but fuck that. I've earned it.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sure. As long as it's in puree form.

5. A steak the size of a restrictor plate.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, with some corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Jeez, Fenian, you trying to kill the girl's mouth/jaw?

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Marcel can make you foams.

8. lono

lono Active Member

Chicken, green peas and mashed potato smoothie. Yum!!

9. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

IJAG,

I'll buy the first full slab of ribs when you're up and ready to go.

Do you want Memphis dry-rub, Sweet Tennessee, NC mustard, Hearty Texas or Dreamland from Birmingham?

The dentist screwed ya, so this is the least I can do.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I can eat real food. My mouth doesn't hurt. I haven't taken a single ibuprofen (won't stop me from calling tomorrow and bitching about pain so they'll give me some damn vicodin...I at least earned that!!!)

I ate some shrimp, just chewed on the other side. Having a Mike's Hard Lemonade right now, and I have six more in the fridge.

And Highway: Thanks for the offer, but I don't dig on swine.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

You can eat real food the night of a root canal? THEN STOP YOUR BITCHING!!!! :D

Seriously, the night I had mine, I underestimated how sensitive the area was...so I ordered Chinese food. The soup was perfect. but I ate the sweet and sour chicken verrrrrrrrrry slowly.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm eating cookie crisp right now. All on the left side, but food nonetheless.

Draft saved Draft deleted