1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holocaust propaganda at my door

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Saint Lou, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Saint Lou

Saint Lou Member

Once or twice a week people will walk through my neighborhood and leave advertisements or coupons attached to the front door knobs with rubberbands.

The other day, however, was something different. Instead of a ad for a lawn-cutting service or pizza place, there was a two-sided piece of paper titled "The Holocaust Controversy, The Case for Open Debate," with paragraph after paragraph explaining that the Holocaust really didn't happen.

Has anyone received this kind of thing before?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No. But if you go to the symposium to check it out, better wear your nicest white sheet.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This thread has the potential to not end well.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Not saying Lou is a Klan member, just that the "Holocaust Controversy" is a gateway argument for racists. They also like to buy ads in school newspapers.

5. Yes, through the fillings in my teeth, courtesy of my interplanetary overlords from the planet Woopywoopy.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

OK, I've spit water, coffee and pop all over my monitor before ... but that made me blow snot out of my nose. Good stuff, Fen.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe you should take an allergy tablet or something, Flashy.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

If it would make me sleep, that would be a stellar idea.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Have you seen this guy walking around your neighborhood Lou?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Saint Lou

Saint Lou Member

Not that I know of. He might have been the one to leave that crap on my door, though.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I got that...your post was dead on....I'm just commenting on the subject matter.

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I understand some people feel the need to make sure both sides of a story are heard, but not when one side is clearly wrong.

Draft saved Draft deleted