1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hollywood Crap-tacular continues

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

There, fixed it for you.

2. tommyp

tommyp Member

Aren't both spellings of judg(e)ment accepted?

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Jason Scott Lee seems like the wrong guy to play Dave Seville...Bob Saget strikes me as a far better fit.
    And yes, I just speculated on who should play the adult who deals with a group of singing chipmunks.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Yes George was (bi?)curious, but it was the Man in the Yellow Hat who took advantage of George.

Anybody knows that if you bring home a small monkey from the jungle, it's strictly for prurient reasons.</voice of the narrator>

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Will it include song from 'Chipmunk Punk'?

(It's 'judgment.' No 'e.')

6. CapeCodder

CapeCodder Member

Just found out that he's also gonna be the voice of "Underdog" in the live-action movie this summer. It's a long way from "Chasing Amy" for our boy Banky.

7. John

John Well-Known Member

I loved Underdog when I was a kid. I recently gave my nephew the DVDs.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The movie based on the Batman TV series of 1966 is the gold standard of kitsch/crap. The technology today is just too good to make bad ideas like this Chipmunk thing an enjoyable experience. It creates an expectation of quality.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Who's going to play Simon Bat Sinister? Or Riff-Raff? Better yet...who's going to play Sweet Polly Purebred?

10. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Hollywood wouldn't let Jason Lee play the Green Lantern directed by Kevin Smith.

Is this a case of the Wood holding down the Scientologists?

Sad, b/c Lee is talented and anyone who has seen Mall Rats (his first movie) should understand this.

This project seems on par with Matt LeBlanc's chimp movie. Anyone heard of him lately?

11. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

How did LeBlanc's chimp movie compare to Matthew Broderick's chimp movie?

12. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Broderick's at least had a memorable title. King Kong has nothing on him, plus he married Sarah Jessica Parker. I think there's generally respect for Ferris.

Draft saved Draft deleted