1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ho Ho Ho -- Moddy Mix 2010

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 14, 2010.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Got mine now, playing it in the office, and it's doing a good job of getting me in the spirit. Makes me wish I'd gotten in on the Moddy Mix deal years ago (and I'm not a huge Christmas music guy). Thanks, Moddy. (And if anyone wants to send their old Moddy Mix CDs this way, I'll take them.)

I was flattered that the front of my envelope had Ryan Son scratched out -- that's the first time I've ever been confused with the great Sonner.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, my bad. We did the envelopes in order that I got the PMs and I remembered I'd sent Ryan his in another package because I had something else to deliver.

Anyone else having skipping issues? KY, you play it outside your car yet? The Moddy Music Company cares about quality and wants to fix any problems.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

The quality is perfect, sir. I don't know what was going on, but I played it at work last night and it was just fine.

I have every Moddy Mix CD from 2006 on, wicked. Not sure on the play lists from 2006 or 07, unless Moddy has those lying around somewhere.

4. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

gotta give the usps credit... got my cd even though the address was off by 80!
    Can't wait to hear it at work tomorrow.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Have ZERO guesses. I think the second a capella one is Straight No Chaser, just by knowing Moddy's tastes. The rest, I got NOTHING. Course, I'm only halfway through.

6. Colton

Colton Active Member

Got mine yesterday and it's awesome, Moddy. Thanks!

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

A tradition unlike any other at Chez Noveliste, as well. Thanks Moddy. A prince among men, you are.

8. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Really enjoyed it. I picked out one artist. Buck Owens on track 9 (i think)... but otherwise, very stumped.

Thanks again Moddy.

9. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Got mine in the mail a couple of days ago, but just found it today. The kids brought the mail in and left it in the laundry room. Today is laundry day, thus I found the mail. About to start listening.

Thanks, Moddy!

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Is that Steven Tyler singing "Blue Christmas" on track 18?

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Got mine (even if Moddy misspelled the name of my street) but forgot to post on here. Am going to start to analyze it tomorrow. :D

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You think that nice handwriting was mine?
    Another small batch goes in the mail today. Set list posted this weekend.
    And there's no Steven Tyler on there.

Draft saved Draft deleted