1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hitchcock Day on AMC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by casty33, Nov 21, 2007.

1. casty33

casty33 Active Member

If you're a fan of Alfred Hitchcock -- as I am -- try and find some time away from the table Thursday to watch one of the greatest film makers and what he accomplished.

The schedule on American Movie Classics:
    10 a.m. The Man Who Knew Too Much
    12:30 p.m. Vertigo
    3:15 p.m. Dial M For Murder
    5:30 p.m. Rear Window
    8 p.m. The Birds
    10:30 p.m. Psycho (the classic)

Enjoy.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

AMC used to be a great network.

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

One of my favorite New Year's Eves ever was the year TVLand did an "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" marathon. Great, great stuff - a variety, from the beginning (the Joseph Cotten car accident from the first season) to the hour-long later episodes (the gang one with a young James Caan and pre-Chekov Walter Koenig) . I'm working my way through the DVDs on Netflix now, and just got the final disc of Season 1 ('55-56). I believe three seasons are out in DVD.
    Goo D-vning.

4. casty33

casty33 Active Member

To those of you who don't enjoy anything Hitchcock directs, I feel sorry for you. I came home last night and watched The Birds and Psycho and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted