1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hindus join the terrorist community

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ScribePharisee, Nov 21, 2008.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

For some reason, this reminds me of an incident in Hamilton, Ontario just a few days after 9/11.
    Some mouthbreathers in The Steel City burned down a Sikh temple because, "You know, those ragheads are all the same".

2. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Just as I figured. Cheap excuses. If they had put a bounty on anyone in the new Obama administration, this thread would be 200 posts long crying foul and asking for UN intervention. But its right-wing Jesus kooks who happen to be American citizens. So why bother.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I hope you're better at life than it would seem from reading this board.

4. I think it's wrong that Christians are being targeted for death simply for being Christians.

Happy? Now STFU.

5. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

Butt sex with little boys is terrorism too.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

don't let yawn fire you up, fudge.

7. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Thank you. For a change, since they seem to be the bane of the world's problems for most of the people in here.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

praise be jebus.

9. Murder is bad.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fresh air? good.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Take your Christian theology somewhere else, infidel. Your 10 Commandments don't play here!

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to spend the rest of the day practicing cannibalism on some Americans.

12. Anyone I know?

Draft saved Draft deleted