1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HIMYM -- Season 3 premiere

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

One of two sitcoms I can stand - the other is 2.5 men - and I loved the tramp stamp stuff. Never heard Panama City license plate before - props to writers.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm thinking they'll end a season with Barney pulling the "Haveyoumet,Ted?" to some girl at the bar. The scene will freeze, and older Ted will say "And that's how I met your mother."

Then the next season will open with older Ted saying "Kids, remember how I told you about uncle Barney introducing me to your mother? Well, let me tell you about what happened between then and when we went on our first date ... two years later."

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think Barney will have absolutely no role in helping Ted find his future wife....and that will bug him just as much as the idea of Ted getting married does.

What I'd really like to see is Barney try the HaveyoumetTed thing... and them somehow Barney ends up marrying the girl.

Draft saved Draft deleted