1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HIMYM guest alert: She's baaaaaack... :)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by steveu, Aug 31, 2007.

1. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Per TV Guide website: Danica McKellar making return appearance on How I Met Your Mother as Trudy. She's on Oct. 15, no idea if it's just one episode or more.

Be there. Aloha. :D

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Will she be promoting her new book? She has a math degree from UCLA, you know:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Math does suck even if you played Winnie on Wonder Years...

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

But does Trudy suck? Will Ted get to find out this time?

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

You know, I have seen every episode of How I Met Your Mother and her first guest appearance didn't register.
    I don't know why.
    What else was memorable in that episode?

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Unless you are a math major, math teacher or an engineer, math sucks.

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've never watched HIMYM. I have, however, seen her guest shot on Working where she's trying to date the Fred Savage character. While wearing a leather jacket. Yeah, heh heh, heh heh, uh BOING-ING-ING-ING-ING-ING-ING, heh heh heh heh heh heh </beavis>

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

She was the one Ted brought home, then asked her to hide in his bedroom because Robin came by. She climbed out the window.

9. But what about the pinneapple?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I've just recently gotten into watching reruns of How I Met Your Mother, and I have to say, it's pretty damn good. I went out and bought the first season DVD yesterday because it's one of those shows where the wife and I can watch together. I'll be on the lookout for Winnie in the future.

11. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

That reminds me:

One day in my junior year of high school, Miss Van Den Gaard, my beautiful Dutch biology teacher, asked me to help her with a project after school. When I got back to her classroom after the final bell, I thought it was kinda weird that she locked the door behind us. Then she turned and walked over to me, smiling softly and slowly removi

Draft saved Draft deleted