1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HIMYM (3/30): Your "Murtaugh List"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

IMO, the Canadian jokes are pretty funny. Just not more than once every few episodes and certainly not after such a heavy dose last week.

2. Hiro

Hiro Member

OK, I'll give you that. Outside of her "relationship" with Barney, Robin hasn't had much to do since her trip to Japan. I guess Canada jokes are an easy way to throw in a funny line for her once an episode while everyone else advances their plots and it's turned a little lazy, with last night's example being a bit over the line.

As a contribution to the discussion, I humbly offer <a href=http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2005/11/4malla.html>McSweeney's How to guard Teen Wolf</a>

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Come out of retirement a fourth time to win a World Series for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

[​IMG]

4. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Pretty weak episode last night.
    Hasn't the producer been quoted recently on the entertainment blogs saying the last few shows of this season were going to focus back onto the task at hand: finding a wife for Ted?

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I'm too old to go to bars to hit on women.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

- Twitter, texting, sexting, rolling the windows down and blasting the car stereo, strip clubs, dance clubs, body spray and ordering drinks with provocative names.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'm too old for everything but too young to die.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Never.

But I agree with all the others except texting.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

solid.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

During last night's episode, I wondered if Neil Patrick Harris truly enjoyed wearing those crazy punk clothes and that hot pink wig?!

I'm tired of the Canadian jokes, as well. Enough already.

And the whole hiding Alyson Hannigan's belly is getting rather ridiculous.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Man, I love helping people move. Unfortunately, no one ever asks.

I think I am that guy.

12. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Lily delivers on her birthday.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/03/alyson-hannigan-has-a-baby---satyana---on-her-birthday.html

Draft saved Draft deleted