1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary's in for 2008

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I thought this would be a d_b by now, but I can't find the original post. Hillary's declared.
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/20/clinton.announcement/index.html

2. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

For the Republicans sake, please, please, please let Hillary be the Democratic nominee.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

With all do respect to the current field, Obama, Edwards, Clinton, Biden, Kucinich, Dodd . IS THIS THE BEST AMERICA CAN DO? SHIT PISS AND FUCK WE ARE DOOMED. After 8 years of the Cheney regime, the most evil person elected to any office in American history, can't we do anything better? I'd rather have Bill Gates and Oprah run the fucking country, at least they know how to accomplish something serious and tangible.
    Someone please tell me the major accomplishment of anyone who is runnig for president

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

After tomorrow you can add Bill Richardson to the list of Democrats running.

5. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

This is perhaps the least surprising "breaking news" ever.

6. If Hillary wins i'm moving to Canada.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Obama is Oprah's boy, so I have no worries that Hillary would get the Oprah vote. If she tells her fans to vote Obama, they will.

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I don't really like her, but I'd vote for her. She'd make a good but annoying prez. I'd love it if she lost that camp counselor tone when she makes speeches.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

If she becomes the Dem nominee, of course I'll vote for her.

But I'd have a problem with the power of the last four presidencies being concentrated among two families.

Obama or Richardson will get my vote. We need a minority president.

10. WSKY

WSKY Member

Willy back in the White House? That's enough to make me vote for her.

11. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

If Hilary gets to the White House (and I for one hope she doesn't), will she then divorce Bill? His political usefulness would finally be over ..

12. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Seriously, I could have a heart attack and die from not surprise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.