1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary vows to break up OPEC

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, May 5, 2008.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

What's this? A full-of-shit politician? Who knew?

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No way. All those old people who will not die would bankrupt social security, and the population problem would put a serious crimp in her vow to end poverty.

So, sadly, Hillary's War on Cancer will have to wait.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Please let this be the most depressing, alienating week in the 2008 campaign. I really would hate for it to get worse.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

To cheer you up, Irish.

5. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Damn he looks awful.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Those early morning phone calls and dodging sniper fire really take it out of a guy.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For the upcoming SportsJournalists.com primary HRC will promise to force NBC to bring back Freaks and Geeks, put an end to thread locks and give out 12 packs of beer for every 100 posts. Oh, and she'll force Dean Singleton, JRC and CNHI to pay journalists a decent wage and improve their news product. Am I missing anything else?

Honestly, the woman knows how to tell an audience what they want to hear, I just can't believe that many people are buying it.

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Hillary just sent me a very interesting email. She says she has some pills that will make my dong the size of a cypress stump and that there's a bank account in Nigeria with a cool million in it that's been waiting for me to claim it. Kick ass! I bet she can help me with my student loans, too.

9. NightOwl

NightOwl Guest

So Hillary wants to end the war, then declare war on OPEC.

Nice work, Hilly. Who needs a "conflict in Iraq" when you can pull the trigger on World War III?

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

She's ready to tackle everything....or knock it out.

[​IMG]

God, I feel confident in our country. ::)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

No but a more effective would be to try and put some controls on the oil futures market to disallow speculative investment.

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

No. F'n. Chance.

Draft saved Draft deleted