1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary the Victim, Part MCXVII

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Dec 4, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8TAQ9503&show_article=1

Yeah, BJ Billy, I guess the media is supposed to make up her so-called experience and qualifications.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What has she done besides vote for a war in Iraq?

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

With all the negative stuff that is allowed to leak out about Hillary, it's almost as if there is no mastermind conspiracy plan involving DC insiders and the MSM to install Hillary as president. It's almost as if she is the center of media criticism wherever she goes and most places she doesn't go (like republican debates.) It's almost as if the same forces that have been setting the national political agenda since about 1996 are still doing so today.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I think Hillary's huge mistake was to try and run a front-running campaign from the beginning.

The main bias of political reportage, it seems to me, is not liberal nor is it conservative.

It's sheer boredom.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

There is no "experience" that qualifies you to be President of the United States.

It is a job unlike any other.

If experience is a positive, it also can be a negative in that it comes with baggage and favors owed to many people.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Agreed. And if "experience" was really the key factor, Hillary would be getting clobbered by Dodd, Biden and Richardson.

It's a strategy designed to hit Obama, and it's backfiring.

Draft saved Draft deleted